President Donald Trump on Saturday night abruptly reversed course and announced next year's G7 economic summit of world powers would not be held at Trump National in Doral, Florida, in a rare departure after facing bipartisan backlash.
Senator Doug Jones (D-AL) tells CNN's Van Jones he disagrees with Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke's proposed gun control plan.
SE Cupp says President Donald Trump's Syria policy is one of the only issues that has prompted swift criticism from the Republican party, and argues it may be the one issue that could put his presidency in danger.
- Uneven handling of hemp in Idaho cases raises questions, but few answers
- Husker midseason report card: The good, the bad, the knowns and unknowns going forward
- Nov. 5 ballot measure: Nampa School District levy
- Boise City Council candidate surveys
- Caldwell City Council candidate surveys
- Nampa City Council candidate surveys
- Middleton mayor candidate surveys
- Meridian City Council candidate surveys