Eagle Newspapers, Inc.
PO Box 12008
4901 Indian School Rd NE
Salem OR 97309-0008
Please reference the ENI website you were using and have concerns about in any correspondence.
We reserve the right to change and modify these terms at any time. Any changes to these terms will be posted on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a prominent notice (including, for certain services, email notification of changes). All versions of these terms will be identified at the top of the page by its effective date.
Retired Lt. Gen Mark Hertling criticizes President Trump for saying he doesn't find North Korea's missile tests disturbing while on a visit to Japan.
Award-winning actor and Trump supporter Jon Voight took to Twitter to praise the President, likening him to Abraham Lincoln. And it's not the first time he's made that comparison.
- As more Big Ten schools introduce beer sales at games, Wisconsin Badgers won't follow
- County compliance with land use planning law on the agenda June 4, June 18
- Moby apologises to Natalie Portman for dating claims
- After diving headfirst into his new job — without his family — Matt LaFleur gets to 'be a dad and a husband' again
- Nick Jonas praises Priyanka Chopra on their first dating anniversary
- Arguments heard in IFF urban renewal lawsuit
- David Foster and Katherine McPhee 'bring out the best' in each other
- Taylor Swift has less anxiety now she's turning 30