Some areas of this site may offer the opportunity for user feedback, submissions, or response. These areas are governed by our community guidelines.
ENI provides these areas as a way for users to interact with us and with each other. Users are urged to read the online and print editions of ENI products to gain a full appreciation of all topics, content, and commentary. These guidelines also apply to comments posted on ENI social media accounts. ENI reserves the right to enhance or alter commenting guidelines as necessary to ensure a positive experience for all users. A user’s failure to abide by the guidelines could result in termination of the users account with the site.
- Treat other users with respect.
- No racist, sexist, homophobic or discriminatory remarks.
- No personal attacks on story authors, subjects, or other users.
- No spam or unauthorized promotions either in plain text or linked form.
- No profanity.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Comments may be subject to moderator review and may not appear immediately on the site.
- No posting of copyrighted material without the consent of the copyright holder.
- All content generated by employees of this site is copyrighted by ENI. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of this content can result in legal action.
If you see a comment or submission which you believe violates any of the above guidelines, please flag the content to bring it to the attention of a moderator.
- Chace Crawford open to Gossip Girl return
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness handed 2021 release
- Dame Helen Mirren doesn't watch herself
- Daniel Radcliffe misses full English breakfasts
- Will Poulter gave BAFTA to parents
- Idaho’s balanced budget represents good government, and it’s what our citizens expect
- The heavy hand of Idaho government
- Chris Cornell's widow pays tribute to late star