Some areas of this site may offer the opportunity for user feedback, submissions, or response. These areas are governed by our community guidelines.
ENI provides these areas as a way for users to interact with us and with each other. Users are urged to read the online and print editions of ENI products to gain a full appreciation of all topics, content, and commentary. These guidelines also apply to comments posted on ENI social media accounts. ENI reserves the right to enhance or alter commenting guidelines as necessary to ensure a positive experience for all users. A user’s failure to abide by the guidelines could result in termination of the users account with the site.
- Treat other users with respect.
- No racist, sexist, homophobic or discriminatory remarks.
- No personal attacks on story authors, subjects, or other users.
- No spam or unauthorized promotions either in plain text or linked form.
- No profanity.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Comments may be subject to moderator review and may not appear immediately on the site.
- No posting of copyrighted material without the consent of the copyright holder.
- All content generated by employees of this site is copyrighted by ENI. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of this content can result in legal action.
If you see a comment or submission which you believe violates any of the above guidelines, please flag the content to bring it to the attention of a moderator.
Fox News host Laura Ingraham asks Sen. Martha McSally (R-AZ) about wanting witnesses in the Senate impeachment trial.
Shae Wheatley, an employee at the Empowerment Plan, used to be homeless. Now, she makes specialty coats that protect homeless people from life-threatening cold.
- How GM Brian Gutekunst reinvigorated the Packers’ roster with moves that made both big splashes and little ripples
- Gal Gadot doesn't use private jets
- Chief Justice Roberts, U.S. senators sworn in for impeachment trial of President Trump
- Passionate, studious ex-Wildcat Jace Whittaker looks to ace next test in football curriculum
- Tiffany Haddish: The 'word of God' is the 'best gift'
- First Presidency announces adjustments to Temple garments
- Celine Dion's mother has died
- Fremont County Sheriff's office plows out Highway 32 for ambulance