Some areas of this site may offer the opportunity for user feedback, submissions, or response. These areas are governed by our community guidelines.
ENI provides these areas as a way for users to interact with us and with each other. Users are urged to read the online and print editions of ENI products to gain a full appreciation of all topics, content, and commentary. These guidelines also apply to comments posted on ENI social media accounts. ENI reserves the right to enhance or alter commenting guidelines as necessary to ensure a positive experience for all users. A user’s failure to abide by the guidelines could result in termination of the users account with the site.
- Treat other users with respect.
- No racist, sexist, homophobic or discriminatory remarks.
- No personal attacks on story authors, subjects, or other users.
- No spam or unauthorized promotions either in plain text or linked form.
- No profanity.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Comments may be subject to moderator review and may not appear immediately on the site.
- No posting of copyrighted material without the consent of the copyright holder.
- All content generated by employees of this site is copyrighted by ENI. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of this content can result in legal action.
If you see a comment or submission which you believe violates any of the above guidelines, please flag the content to bring it to the attention of a moderator.
CNN's Don Lemon breaks down the claims made by President Donald Trump concerning the whistleblower and his call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
Former CIA operative Steve Hall says that Russian President Vladimir Putin has benefited from President Donald Trump's decision-making and foreign policy.
- Ed Westwick 'is dating South African model Tamara Francesconi'
- Daisy Lowe feels proud to be part of Extinction Rebellion
- Wendy Williams took her son to a strip club
- Now able to focus on the details, Packers offense looks ‘the way we want it to look’
- Badgers' Jonathan Taylor looking for bigger gains
- James Bond film has three endings
- Elizabeth Banks will never go under the knife
- Kim Kardashian West thanks husband Kanye West for donating $1m to charity for her birthday