Sen. Lindsey Graham told "Axios on HBO" in a taped interview that he was open-minded to supporting impeachment if there was evidence that Trump committed a crime or engaged in a quid pro quo outside of the phone call with the Ukrainian President.
CNN National Security Analyst Samantha Vinograd discusses the implications of holding the G7 at Trump National Doral after the President reversed the decision shortly after announcing it.
- Tom Oates: Aaron Rodgers quiets critics with near-perfect play in Packers' victory over Raiders
- Behind masterful performance from Aaron Rodgers, Packers rout Raiders 42-24
- Hub Arkush: If London was ugly, Bears' loss to shorthanded Saints a nightmare
- Rozner: Once again, Bears have no answers
- 5 takeaways from the Arizona Wildcats’ 41-14 loss to USC
- Packers notes: From ‘questionable’ to ‘gritty,’ injured receivers come up big for Green Bay
- Patterson a lone bright spot with first kick-return TD for Bears at Soldier Field since Devin Hester in 2011
- Mike Prater: Lack of focus spoils Boise State’s perfect season