The Moneysaver is a free advertising publication – no subscription required. We print 30,000 papers each week and are unique in that our paper is delivered directly to homes, businesses, and rack stands via independent contractors. Our distribution is truly unbeatable. We are in 11 counties throughout North Central Idaho and Southeastern Washington.
Home delivery is in the Lewiston/Clarkston valley. All other location are by business or rack stands.
Counties served: Benewah, Clearwater, Idaho, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis and Nez Perce in Idaho: Asotin, Garfield, Spokane, and Whitman in Washington.
If you don't want to receive the Moneysaver, please call our office at 208-746-0483 and we will put your home on the Do Not Deliver List -- just provide your name, address and phone number and we do our best to ensure deliver is stopped.
Pick up locations for the Moneysaver
Astronaut Neil Armstrong made history on July 20, 1969, when he became the first man to set foot on the moon. Watch the historic Apollo 11 moments as the world witnessed them 50 years ago. Watch 'Apollo 11' on Saturday, July 20 at 9 p.m. ET and 11 p.m. ET
- Justin Baldoni hopes his kids get his sense of humour
- Packers by position: Experience everywhere on Packers’ offensive line — except with the guy coaching it
- Results of Fremont School District feasibility study released
- Audrina Patridge granted temporary restraining order against ex Corey Bohan
- Jenna Dewan's daughter pulled tooth out
- I.F. man, who admitted to throwing toddler, pleads guilty to child abuse
- Joe Manganiello stabbed snake with an axe
- Duchess Catherine and Meghan getting on well