- By Dan McCaleb | The Center Square
(The Center Square) – The U.S. economy added 2.5 million jobs in May as states started easing restrictions on businesses that were put in place to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus.
The defense strategies of two of the former police officers who were charged in the death of George Floyd are emerging following a preliminary hearing. CNN's Josh Campbell reports.
An investigation is underway after police officers pushed a 75-year-old man to the ground in Buffalo, NY. Gov. Cuomo called the incident "wholly unjustified and utterly disgraceful".
- Trump on May jobs surge: 'We'll go back to having the greatest economy anywhere in the world'
- Not a quiet time for Husker recruiting target Fidone
- Sir Rod Stewart's jealousy
- Sienna Miller 'can't wait' to get married
- Prince Charles missing hugs with his family during Covid-19 pandemic
- UPDATES: Tucson area coronavirus developments, June 5: Here's what we know
- Angelina Jolie's 200k donation to NAACP
- Lady Gaga lets anti-racism charities take over her Instagram