CNN's Miguel Marquez goes inside an emergency room at the forefront of the coronavirus pandemic to show what the healthcare workers are up against.
Dr. Patrice Harris, President of The American Medical Association, says she would not prescribe hydroxychloroquine to anyone after President Donald Trump doubled on the use of drug, despite no evidence the drug is effective and safe for preventing or treating the coronavirus.
Officials from an animal sanctuary in Colorado fear that animals like those featured in the Netflix documentary series "Tiger King," may be at risk as private zoos close due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- MY FAVORITE GAMES: Truman State wins inaugural America’s Crossroads Bowl
- Prophet Announces Eight New Temples at General Conference
- Saban proposes '14 days of teaching with players' before preseason camp
- Queen Elizabeth promises better days will return as she addresses UK and commonwealth
- Jamie Dornan will be more appreciative
- Robert Downey Jr. celebrates frontline workers on 55th birthday
- Jay-Z and Meek Mill send 100,000 masks to prisoners amidst the coronavirus pandemic
- Prized transfer target Justin Turner has Missouri in final four as decision looms