Donald Trump is officially running for a second term in 2020. But he's had his eye on the presidency for a long time.
A New York Times investigation reveals a 4-month-old baby taken from his father, who was seeking political asylum, might be the youngest known child separated from his family at the US-Mexico border.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend swap beauty products
- Dennis Quaid calls for Lindsay Lohan acting comeback
- Katy Perry wants to be symbol of forgiveness
- James Corden to return to UK?
- Mel B 'disappointed' by Victoria Beckham snub
- Texas to spend $1 billion on border security
- Coalition calls on Congress to reject corporate welfare, end Ex-Im Bank
- Nick Cannon can't match Mariah Carey