The commander of a US aircraft carrier that has been hit by a major outbreak of coronavirus has been relieved of command for showing "poor judgment" days after writing a memo warning Navy leadership that decisive action was needed to save the lives of the ship's crew, acting Secretary of the…
CNN's Don Lemon argues that there has been a "complete lack of seriousness" from the Trump administration during the coronavirus pandemic.
Dr. Anthony Fauci explains why even after weeks of stay-at-home orders and social distancing, the peak of coronavirus in the US is still yet to come.
- Valparaiso's Cooper Jones verbally commits to Indiana
- Exact ramifications remain uncertain as Missouri athletics prepares for financial impact of COVID-19
- Olly Murs is 'so happy' in his relationship
- Karlie Kloss 'followed her heart' in Joshua Kushner marriage
- Tekashi 6ix9ine released from prison amid coronavirus
- Khloe Kardashian 'enjoying life' in self-isolation with Tristan Thompson
- Sara Bareilles battled coronavirus
- How UW coach Craig Bohl is occupying his time, mind amid personal coronavirus concern