Sen. Lindsey Graham told "Axios on HBO" in a taped interview that he was open-minded to supporting impeachment if there was evidence that Trump committed a crime or engaged in a quid pro quo outside of the phone call with the Ukrainian President.
CNN National Security Analyst Samantha Vinograd discusses the implications of holding the G7 at Trump National Doral after the President reversed the decision shortly after announcing it.
Thomas D'Alesandro III, a former Baltimore mayor who led the city during the 1968 riots and brother of Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, has died.
- Hub Arkush: If London was ugly, Bears' loss to shorthanded Saints a nightmare
- Bears thrashed by Bridgewater-led Saints after apparently using the bye to keep regressing
- College football: Farley pleased with bounce-back win
- Minus senior Jason Erdmann, Badgers' shuffling offensive line struggles in defeat
- Behind masterful performance from Aaron Rodgers, Packers rout Raiders 42-24
- What we learned: Still unclear who is or can be Missouri's offensive catalyst amid struggles
- Alabama football: Tua undergoes 'tight-rope' surgery for high ankle sprain
- Tom Oates: Grading Packers' performance in 42-24 win over Raiders