Two days after Hurricane Harvey made landfall in Texas in August 2017, the Army Corps of Engineers released water from the Addicks and Barker dams and reservoirs into a river running through one of the country's richest zip codes.
During a town hall Friday afternoon, former Vice President Joe Biden asked a New Hampshire audience to imagine what it would have been like if Barack Obama had been assassinated when he became the Democratic nominee for president in 2008 and how it would've affected the country.
2020 presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) tells CNN's David Axelrod why the selfie line is an important part of her campaign events.
- St. Anthony man arrested following two-year rape investigation
- Kingdom Choir's Karen Gibson couldn't enjoy royal wedding song
- Ella Eyre wants ashes scattered from top of The Shard
- Jonas Blue likes to explore on tour
- UNI football: McElvain named Panther starting quarterback
- ‘Risk/reward wasn’t worth it’: Matt LaFleur went with his ‘gut’ in sitting Aaron Rodgers, starters
- Quintez Cephus cleared by NCAA to return to Wisconsin Badgers
- Laura Harrier owes career to Spike Lee