The United Auto Workers union went on strike against General Motors. It was the first work stoppage in the US auto industry in 12 years.
Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-VA) says that testimony provided by Bill Taylor, the top US diplomat in Ukraine, to three House committees is 'damning' for President Donald Trump and is evidence that Trump should be impeached.
CNN's Anderson Cooper takes a closer look at US diplomat Bill Taylor's testimony in which he says that he had been told President Donald Trump would withhold military aid to Ukraine until it declared investigations would be launched that could help his reelection chances.
"Quid pro quo," the term you can't escape (let alone pronounce). CNN's Jeanne Moos reports on mangling "quid pro quo."
The top US diplomat in Ukraine Bill Taylor testified to three House committees that he had been told President Donald Trump would withhold military aid to the country until it declared investigations would be launched that could help his reelection chances. CNN's Erin Burnett reports on that…
- Carrie Cecil: Why we missed LA trip, why Vandy is better than its record, and why helping people matters
- 2nd Boise police officer voiced concerns, according to records from whistleblower suit
- Michael Douglas 'so proud' of his son Cameron after drug recovery
- Jason Momoa 'more attentive' to Lisa Bonet since See role
- Zooey Deschanel's estranged spouse files for divorce
- Painful losses to LSU motivate AU ahead of top-10 matchup
- Nicki Minaj 'very happy' after marriage
- Columbia's Martez Manuel prepares for starting opportunity