Abortion rights activists are demanding a nationwide response after Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey signed into law a bill that makes abortion a felony in the state. CNN's Dianne Gallagher reports.
CNN's Brian Todd reports that during an interview with Fox News, President Donald Trump may have spilled US secrets.
In response to the New York Times reporting that President Donald Trump was considering military pardons for several US military members accused or convicted of war crimes, Retired Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling says any such pardon would be immoral.
A federal district judge has told the accounting firm Mazars it will need to turn over Donald Trump's accounting records from before he was President to the House Oversight Committee. CNN's Kara Scannell reports.
- Reuben Foster reportedly tears ACL in Washington's first OTA
- Johnny Depp: Amber Heard 'painted on bruises' for court appearance
- Ex-Badger Montee Ball goes deep to discuss overcoming alcoholism, depression
- Isaac Hempstead-Wright thought Game of Thrones finale was a 'joke'
- Jada Pinkett Smith had porn addiction
- Dallas Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott handcuffed but not charged after shoving security guard
- EPA plans to revise rules for air pollution health risk
- Former Badgers linebacker Ryan Connelly takes unlikely path to becoming NFL draft pick