Former NFL player Donté Stallworth weighs in on the NFL's plan to play the song 'Lift Every Voice and Sing' --known as the Black national anthem-- before every game in Week 1 of the NFL season.
Dr. Anthony Fauci says we're seeing divisiveness politically in the US while trying to fight the Covid-19 pandemic. CNN's Don Lemon shows why that should surprise no one.
NFL Kansas City Chief's player Mitchell Schwartz tells CNN's Don Lemon that he thinks Desean Jackson's Instagram post came from "a place of ignorance."
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) thinks that Donald Trump was a failed president even before the coronavirus crisis hit the US, and that his failures will play a big part in the 2020 presidential election.
- Elizabeth Debicki's Tenet role has made her 'stronger' as actor and person
- Amy Schumer is 'too tired' to relive her single days
- Jamie Lynn Spears confirms Zoe 101 reboot talks and wants daughter in lead role
- As COVID-19 cases rise local cities look at mandating masks
- Montana State running backs to continue to play crucial role in offensive scheme
- Pac-12 could follow lead of Big Ten, shift to all-conference football slate
- Katie Price had backpack stolen by intruders
- Modern Family!: Jesse Tyler Ferguson welcomes first child