ESPN radio and TV personality Dan Le Batard called his own network "cowardly" for not addressing President Donald Trump and his supporters' racist remarks about four Democratic congresswomen of color.
Dr. Marijuana Pepsi Vandyck is recognized not only for her interesting name, but also for her research on how black children with unusual names are treated differently.
CNN's Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon recreated a moment at President Trump's campaign rally in North Carolina where he stood in silence for 13 seconds as the crowd chanted "Send her back!" in reference to Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN).
When Nobel Peace Prize recipient Nadia Murad shared her horrific story of torture and rape while in ISIS captivity, President Donald Trump appeared to be unfamiliar with her story. CNN's Brianna Keilar reports.
- Miranda Lambert's husband takes leave of absence from NYPD
- Two Halloween sequels lined up
- Deadpool 3 will happen
- Gemma Chan slams 'unrealistic' pressure
- Will Poulter's culture shock
- Church Expands Global Youth Conference Program
- Camila Cabello's ex won't use dating apps
- Jail backlog creates problems for prison, county jails and taxpayers