The author of "White Fragility" and multicultural educator, Robin DiAngelo, has five tasks for white people who are soul searching in the wake of nationwide protests for equality.
Washington DC Mayor Muriel Bowser has officially deemed the section of 16th Street bearing a "Black Lives Matter" mural with giant, yellow letters "Black Lives Matter Plaza."
NFL commissioner Roger Goodell released a video message saying the NFL was wrong for not listening to players about their concerns on race, including kneeling during the national anthem during games.
- Blac Chyna accuses Kardashians of racism in long running court case
- David Oyelowo prays for sons' futures as he discusses racism
- Alexis Ohanian is stepping down from the Reddit board of directors
- Two Tide gymnasts react to teammate's claims
- Will Gaines: Remembering how good Pat Dye was to me
- Trump defends Drew Brees' initial stance on protesting during national anthem
- Wyoming freshman safety Jerome Cooper enters transfer portal
- Supreme Court justices grill attorneys in Ybarra lawsuit